White Chocolate Cheesecake Cups
- Chocolate Cups
- 400g Lindt Excellence Extra Silky, tempered
- 400g Cream cheese
- 200g Cream
- 1tsp Vanilla bean paste
- 300g Lindt Excellence Extra Silky
- 1punnet Strawberries, washed and quartered
- Serves: 10-12 portions
- Cooking time: 30 minutes for cups, cheesecake 5 minutes plus 4 hours setting time.
- 1. To create a stencil, wrap some plastic freezer bags around a plastic cup and secure with a second cup in the back.
- 2. This should coat the outside of the mould with a rough, fluted layer of plastic. Repeat with more cups.
- 3. Temper the white chocolate and then gently dip the plastic covered cup in the chocolate, making sure there are no gaps.
- 4. Place on a, with baking paper lined tray and place in the fridge and allow to set for approx. 10 minutes.
- 5. Gently remove the cup and peel off the plastic. Set chocolate cups aside.
- 1. Place the cheese in the bowl of your electric mixer with a paddle attachment.
- 2. Mix on until cheese is soft and smooth. Stop the machine and scrape down sides to avoid lumps.
- 3. In the meantime, place cream and vanilla into a bowl and bring to the boil.
- 4. Once boiling, take of the heat and pour over chocolate. Mix to a smooth, silky ganache.
- 5. Slowly mix the ganache into the cream cheese, again, scraping the sides to avoid lumps.
- 6. Fill into the chocolate cups and allow to set in the fridge. Before serving top with strawberries and some pistachio.